Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Subscribe to get email notification.

Due to an administrative error on my part, I accidentally deleted all subscriptions to this blog, so if you subscribed in the past, could you please re-subscribe by entering your email address in the field provided on the right.

If you have not subscribed, and would like email notification when this blog is updated, then you can also subscribe using the form.

Please note that I don't personally hold your email address, the service is provided by FeedBlitz.com, and your email address will only be used to notify you of updates to this blog and nothing else.

I have changed the service from bloglet.com which led to administrative error, as the service from bloglet was un-reliable.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but hope that the service by FeedBlitz.com will prove to be more reliable and you will be able to follow my progress on this hang gliding challenge.

3 comments:

Nneka's World said...

GOODLUCK IN YOUR HANDGLIDING
GOODLUCK, GOODLUCK
TAKE PICTURES AND I WILL KEEP IT TO A MINIMUM
HAVE A SAFE TRIP

Bar L. said...

Thanks for the kind comments you've left on my blog lately, it's been so nice to get comforting words from all the way across the Atlantic!

I subscribe to your blog through Bloglines. I LOVE Bloglines, its a great way to keep up on who has new posts.

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I over precise post. Specially the designation attracted me to study the intact story.