Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hang glider plans 2006

Having now qualified as a hang glider pilot, the next objective is to get as much flying experience as I can and then do my powered hang glider training, but there is one main obstacle in the way, lack of equipment!

So the first goal now is to gain sponsorship for my hang glider challenge. I will now be approaching the companies I had in mind to see if I can get someone interested in the project. If anyone out there knows of an individual or company that would be interested in sponsoring my gliding project, then please get in touch. I reckon I will need about £10,000 for equipment and logistics.

I have put a hang glider sponsorship proposal together so if any of you marketing gurus out there have any ideas that will make it more appealing to companies, your input will be appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

POWERED hang glider? Yeah... right. It either glides or drives through the air: not both.

Nneka's World said...

Congratulations on bein a qualified hand glider.
How is the baby doing, is she a crier or quiet?
anyway congrats again on the new addition and hope your cool

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I like to read blogs like that. BTW add more pics :)