Monday, September 19, 2005

Update on my hang glider training program

Just a quick flying update, as nothing much is happening at the moment with my hang glider training program.

I've decided that I'm going to have to take another trip to Spain in order to continue with my goal of achieving a hang glider club pilot rating.

I have made an initial enquiry with Lejair School of Hang Gliding and am just waiting for confirmation of dates, so I can make the travel arrangements.

I still have a half day credit of flying training with Green Dragons school of Hang Gliding, so I will give Andy a call when I've got a spare day off work.

In the meantime all I can do is continue to read my BHPA Pilot's Handbook and Dennis Pagan's Hang Gliding training manual, these books are very informative, and I highly recommend them to anyone thinking of learning to fly a hang glider.

2 comments:

Nneka's World said...

Shola goodluck in the handgliding. Have my support here.
Congratulations on actually realising your dream

Adaure Achumba said...

never heard of a handgliding nigerian but hey, ther's gotta be a pioneersomeday. lol..nice blog
By the way you had mentioned something about spam-bloggers leaving comments-- how do i get rid of them-- they have attacked my page..holla by leaving a post on mine