Monday, August 01, 2005

Short break in Hang Glider training

There will be a short delay in updates to my hang glider diary, as I don't have anything scheduled until my visit to Lejair School of Hang Gliding on Monday 22nd August.

In the meantime I will be revising my theory knowledge by going through the Hang Glider Pilot's Handbook published by the BHPA.

If you have any questions leave a comment or email me via my hang glider website.

Don't forget you can subscribe to my hang glider flying diary to receive email alerts when I update my blog, enter your address in the box provided on the right, your address will not be used for anything else including passing onto 3rd parties I hate spam just as you do (I spend 8 hours of each working day getting rid of it), you will only get my hang glider updates!

1 comment:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Shola,
I mistook you for a female until you picture showed up later.

Thank for your comment!

You should be in the news in Nigeria.
Like on THE GUARDIAN or the SUN.

I wish you all the best on your Hang Glider Challenge.
I mean the MTN Nigeria or the Nigerian Breweries can sponsor it!

I can link you up to them.