Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I'm off to Norfolk

Following the lack of progress with my hang glider training since my return from Spain in march of this year, I have decided to take a week off work and visit Tony Webb of Lejair while they are in the UK during the month of August this year.

Now I know there is no guarantee that I will get good weather during the week that I have booked off, but there is a good chance that there will be a few days that some training can be done, also since I will be on the winch completely, I'm increasing the likelihood of me completing the tasks required for me to earn my Club Pilots license.

I'm hoping that at the end of my trip, this step of my training programme will be completed, as I don't want to think of what will happen if I don't get the pilot rating.

A lot of time and effort has been put into this, and it just seems that my goal is not getting any nearer to being achieved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up hope Shola! You'll get somewhere soon - hopefully the week in Norfolk will do you good.

No hills for easy lift though.

Shola said...

Daniel,
I'm not giving up yet, was just thinking out loud. Not bothered about the lack of hills in Norfolk, as I don't need to do hill soaring to gain a Club Pilot (tow) rating.