Monday, June 06, 2005

Missed Hang Gliding opportunity yesterday

Missed a good day of flying weather yesterday.

Woke up this morning and checked the answering machine as someone had called while we were still in bed, and found out that I had missed a call from Green Dragons hang gliding school yesterday afternoon, the conditions were good and they would be flying till loss of light. I had been out yesterday till 19:00hrs as we were having a picnic at church, so would not have been able to make it anyway. I'm busy this week so don't have any hang glider training booked, but I hope that conditions are good next week Wednesday when I have another day of hang glider training.

I also got an email today from Antonio one of the students I met while training at Lejair, he had a long soaring flight in Wales last weekend, I'm looking forward to the day when I'll be able to join in on the action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice BLOG. Got here via the GQRP refelctor. Look forward to reading about your journey! 73 Richard G3CWI

Shola said...

You can always subcribe to get notification when the diary is updated.